Κυριακή 22 Ιουλίου 2018

το βιβλίο μου... και στα Αγγλικά!!! few lines... like this....



I froze

when you said I would leave...

That "cold"

made me shake!!!

I hadn't imagined that we were... 

so close... !!!


You have left it for me...

there, on our bench...

I have never passes by...

to take it... 





Ι looked at the stars... 

I didn't see you... 

I looked at the moon...

it was faded... 

You, still, don't believe me!!

Yes... mine to... 

"The heart was made to be broken"
- Oscar Wilde

it broke...

and this was freedom for me... 

At last... 

I found out that I had a heart... 

even if it was broken... 




Have a happy month!!!

Have a happy month, my cyclamen...

Really... when are you blooming?...

I'll wait... 


He was a lightkeeper... yes... 

Every night, he lit the lighthouse with a lot of care... 

until the lighthouses became automatic...

and afterwards?...

He was burning the flame of his heart... 

to lead the ships of his friends...

That's right!!!



Until I get used to... 

our new relationship...

it will take me a lot of time!

Sorry, if I make mistakes, again...

This is for you... 



Lamprini Tzourka

few lines... like this.... 

Lamprini Tzourka



few lines... like this.... 













Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...